Our contract with you:
iansyst Limited ("iansyst" or "we") accept all orders for the sale of goods or provision of services from dyslexic.com on the terms and conditions set out below.
When we show an item for sale this does not constitute a legal offer to sell those items. By placing an order you make an offer to purchase, which iansyst may at its discretion accept. Subject to availability we will communicate our acceptance to you by e-mail, fax or telephone.
We may treat separate items ordered as separate orders. Any items on the same order which we have not confirmed in an email do not then form part of that contract.
As we process your order, we will tell you by email or telephone if any items you order turn out to be unavailable - please make sure you supply a valid email address and telephone number so we can stay in touch.
- If despite our best efforts we still cannot get a particular item we will agree the best course of action with you within 30 days of your original order.
- iansyst will normally only take payment for items when we are ready to dispatch your order.
iansyst will make a charge for delivery for each order which we will notify you of before you confirm your order. By placing your order you agree you will pay that delivery charge.
Most items will need to be signed for. Please give a delivery address where someone will be available, preferably the cardholder's address. To prevent fraud, we may insist on shipping to the cardholder's address. We will call you first if this is not the delivery/shipping address you asked for.
If items are returned to iansyst because you gave an incorrect or incomplete address, the carriage cost is not refundable and we may need to make a further charge to re-ship items. Our couriers will make best efforts to deliver on a second occasion or make the item available for pickup.
If you cancel your order before we have assembled or shipped the items, we may be able to refund any related advance payment in full; otherwise we cannot refund the outward or return carriage or the cost of any special order or assembled items.
Whilst we will try to deliver items you have ordered within 5 days, we will not be liable for the consequences of any delay or failure to deliver within any agreed time. We may ship part orders, or hold orders until all items are available at our discretion.
Claims for damage must be made within 24 hours of delivery. We cannot process claims for damaged items with our couriers outside this period. If you cannot check items immediately as they are delivered, we recommend you sign the delivery note as 'unchecked'.
To return items for whatever reason, please call our Customer Services Department on 01223 436670 to get a Returns Authorisation Number (RA Number) and instructions on where and how to send the items. Note that the following items cannot be returned unless faulty:
- items that we specially source for you, including software licences for more than 1 user.
- software specifically marked as non-refundable if you break the seal.
- software for which you have registered the licence, or which we have registered on your behalf (by assembling your computer system for example).
- any computers or PDAs that you have bought from us or from iansyst Ltd.
Under our returns policy you may return relevant items up to 10 days after delivery for a full refund, and up to 30 days after for a refund less our carriage costs. After this, an exchange of items may still be possible, if you have met with our other terms, up to 90 days after date of delivery.
By ordering items from us you agree to the following return terms:
- To contact us before you return anything, on 01223 436670.
- To return items complete in their original packaging.
- To return items in a saleable condition.
- To uninstall software items from any computers.
If you need to return an item because it is faulty please tell us as soon as possible. Say it is faulty when you call and we'll give you an address for testing by our engineers.
Send the item(s) to us with a copy of your invoice and a short note of why you want to return it. Unless faulty, items are returned to iansyst at your own expense. We recommend you use recorded delivery post and retaining your Proof of Postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
- Note we do not normally make any restocking charges, but it is your responsibility to look after and insure any items you may want to return to us and iansyst reserves the right to charge for any damaged or missing parts.
- Please do not send items back without first getting a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) from us - this makes sure we know to expect the items and can advise on safe carriage. Make sure items are securely packed and the paperwork is included to minimise any delays. Contact us if you are unsure about how to do this, especially with computer equipment.
- We will make refunds by the original payment method which may take up to 30 days.
- If you return any items on which you have received a discount or offer, that discount or offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount or offer threshold.
You will be entitled to the standard manufacturer's warranties and guarantees as if you had purchased the items from any other outlet or store, you will be entitled to the standard manufacturer's warranties and guarantees as if you had purchased the items from any other outlet or store, unless you have bought an extended warranty from us, in which case you will benefit from our extra cover. The warranties and guarantees along with their terms and conditions are stated in the documents supplied with items. The warranties or guarantees will only be valid for the time specified and it is your responsibility to keep proof of your time of purchase to show that the warranty/guarantee period is still in force.
Liability for any claim will not exceed the price of the items supplied. Please note that any spare parts and accessories are supplied solely for use with items to which they relate.
We try to ensure that prices and descriptions are valid, but we do not warrant that they are current or error-free . For this reason iansyst reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise indicated. The price we charge will be as quoted when we accept the order.
These prices apply when we are selling on our own terms and conditions. They may not apply when using a purchaser's terms or other contract. If we grant credit to a purchasing organisation or business, we reserve the right to charge interest for late payment outside of agreed terms calculated daily at 4% above Lloyds TSB plc base rate both before and after judgment.
Images are used as a guide only. Please read the full description as we may not be able to refund incorrectly ordered products.
Use of the site:
We make this site available to help users and professionals to make informed choices on the best available solutions in the market. We make best efforts to provide this service but make no warranties as to its availability or accuracy.
We collect your personal information for normal trading purposes only and we never disclose this information outside iansyst.
We welcome feedback from our community of users and professionals alike on our products and service. If you post content we will assume you grant iansyst non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free rights to publish and distribute your comments, unless you indicate at time of posting that you either wish to remain anonymous or for your comments to be excluded from the above.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with our latest information on delivery and returns here.
If you are a reseller then we will agree separate terms with you and the above will not apply.
This contract shall be construed in accordance with English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales. None of these conditions affect your statutory rights.
Fen House, Fen Road
Registered in England no. 1723151
UK VAT Registration 330 7593 61